Mamaearth Skin Correct Face Serum : Review | For acne marks and scars

Hello everyone,

I am here to review a product from the brand Mamaearth. It is Mamaearth Skin correct Face serum meant to help with acne scars and marks.

Mamaearth Skin Correct Face Serum:

With Niacinamide and ginger extract for acne marks and scars.

Mamaearth Skin Correct Face Serum

Brand: Mamaearth
Category: Serum
Active ingredient: Niacinamide and ginger extract
Net vol: 30ml
MRP: 599 INR
Shelf life: 2 years
Skin type: All skin types, especially acne-prone skin

Ingredients : 

Purified water, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Zinc PCA, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Citric acid, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance.

Directions for use:

Pump out the serum on fingertips, apply dots all over the face and neck. Gently massage in a circular motion until completely absorbed (Leaves white cast otherwise). For best results, apply twice a day. (Shake well before use)

Natural ingredients in the product may cause and trigger existing allergies, patch test recommended.

Also read: Mamaearth Oil-Free Face Moisturizer review

Claims:

  • Reduces acne marks and scars
  • Reduces enlarged pores
  • Improves Skin textures
  • Suitable for all skin types.

Active ingredients:

  • Niacinamide : It is an active form of niacin (also known as vitamin B3), it treats acne, it helps in reducing acne marks, reducing enlarged pores, reduces pigmentation, and controls sebum production.
  • Ginger Extract : It has soothing properties, hence it calms and soothes acne irritated skin. The antioxidants in ginger help to improve skin texture.
  • Zinc PCA : It is a synthetic skin-conditioning ingredient derived from zinc. It helps in protecting skin against damage caused by UV rays.
The product is free from paraben and silicones. It is dermatologically tested.

About the brand:

Mamaearth is a plastic positive brand, which means they recycle more plastic than they use. Mamaearth is also a cruelty-free brand. Also, their products are free from parabens and silicones. Their products are MADE SAFE certified (made with safe ingredients).

Packaging: 

It comes with glass bottle packaging. It has a glass filler which makes it easy to use the product. Its outer packaging is a white cardboard box. The packaging is convenient for use.

My experience with the product:

I started using this product 2 months ago. I have acne-prone skin. I also have had acne scars and large pores. My skin type is oily. My skin would get very oily and greasy with anything and everything I used on my skin in the summer. Then I thought of giving Mamaearth skin correct serum a try. 

From the very first use, my skin felt really good. This serum didn't make my skin greasy. I started using this serum twice a day after cleansing my face. There was not much difference with pores and scars at the beginning. As I kept on using it religiously, my large pores minimized to a greater extent and my acne scars started fading. This serum helped to control sebum production as well. Tiny bumps also disappeared eventually. Hence, this product does what it claims. 

I highly recommend this product for anyone with oily Acne-prone skin. (Meant for all skin types). People with dry skin types will have to follow up on this serum with a moisturizer. In the day time follow up this serum with broad-spectrum sunscreen.   Here is my small tip for people with large pores: Try massaging ice cube (covered with cotton cloth) for 1-2 mins once a day. It helps in reducing pore size and also brightens skin by improving blood flow.

To buy this product with a good discount and free delivery click the link below:

Mamaearth Skin correct serum

Also check out: Mamaearth Skin Illuminating Face Serum Review

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This Kerastase night serum is amazing! I have never used a product that has made my hair so soft and manageable. It has a light, refreshing scent and leaves my hair feeling great the next morning. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new hair serum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you measure if a serum suits you or not? i'm on the fence to get hollaface serum and have been reading its reviews ... can you make a review for it as well ? hehe

    ReplyDelete